Wellness Coaching is not a luxury but a necessity
Ut fringilla erat id arcu gravida iaculis. Vivamus nec est tellus. Duis feugiat vulputate eros, in auctor augue pharetra non.
Are you completely exhausted at the end of the day? Do you feel like your personal time becomes more and morecompromisedand you are spread too thin? Do you feel sometimes you cannot control your stress levels? Are you struggling with a health condition that is negatively affecting your quality of life? Do you wish you felt better so you can spend more time with your children or grandchildren? In today’s world filled with busy schedules, work and family commitments, chronic health conditions, etc., making through each day can be very challenging. You are not alone! Partnering with a health coach can be exactly what you need to help you focus on specific wellness goals so you can achieve a manageable and balanced life.
What you gain by working with a health and wellness coach
· Reclaim your health from a specific health condition
· Feeling better with increased energy, focus, and stamina
· Proactive outlook on health and disease prevention
· Reduction in joint pain and stiffness and regained mobility
· Conscious food choices and renewed relationship with food
· Successful strategies in prioritizing time to be well
· Effective time and stress management strategies
· Better communication with family and work associates
· Self-accountability for lifestyle improvements and behavioral changes
· A truly extraordinary life of balance and fulfillment
My coaching sessions are customized to meet your individual needs and schedule and generally include:
· Free Initial consultation
· 8-10 one hour sessions.
· One-on-one coaching by telephone, online (Skype) or onsite locally. Available email support and follow-up.
· Individually-centered coaching strategies utilizing evidence-based Wellness Mapping 360 Degree Methodology in a five stage process: assessment and exploration, personal wellness map or plan, accountability and support, ongoing evaluation, and clear measurable outcomes.
· Tools- you will be given informational handouts, charts, wellness discovery and planning guides, etc.
© 2018, Positively Whole